A new programme for SME business leaders who wish to develop innovative new products or services.
100% funded for eligible companies.
An intensive 5 workshop programme for Business Leaders of established SMEs trading in B2B markets who wish to implement a continuous process of commercial innovation in their business.
Coventry & Warwickshire: Starts 9th Nov. then; 14th, 28th Nov and 5th & 12th Dec 2017: The Ramada Hotel Coventry. This programme is supported by Coventry & Warwickshire Growth Hub: Book Now
A unique programme of 5 x 5 hour long facilitated workshops plus additional 1:1 expert coaching. Enabling businesses to create, assess, develop and commercialise innovative new product, service or operational development ideas.
5 x morning group workshops 8.00am to 1.00pm + networking lunch 1.00pm to 2.00pm
The 5 Inspiring Innovation Workshops:
1. Ideation: filling your ‘innovative ideas pipeline’ for new products, services or operational development – creating your custom ‘ideas filter’ – Ideation Datasheet>>
2. Evaluation: developing an ‘innovation ready business’ and preparing the business for innovation. Testing strategic fit, viability & synergy of new ideas. Evaluation Datasheet>>
3. Investigation: market research, minimum viable product & proof of concept. Capturing the voice of the market and creating competitive advantage. Investigation Datasheet>>
4. Development: turning proven ideas into reality. Rapid development, technology readiness, collaborations and support mechanisms. Development Datasheet>>
5. Commercialisation: launch / introduction, channels and routes to market. Marketing, monitoring sweating the asset and maximising commercial return. Commercialisation Datasheet>>
HOW TO APPLY FOR YOUR PLACE (act now places are limited to 20 companies)
Coventry Programme – Click here for event booking link>
These workshops are specifically for the leaders (MD, CEO, Owner etc…) of well established small & medium sized companies (10+ employees) operating in B2B market places located within the D2N2 area.
Companies will need to attend all five workshops in order to complete the whole programme.
In addition to the workshop programme each company will be provided with the 1:1 services of an expert innovation coach.
Places are limited to 20 companies – these will be allocated on a first come first served basis following receipt of the completed and signed registration form (subject to the company meeting eligibility requirements).
The Inspiring Innovation programme is run as part of the UK’s Innovate 2 Succeed funded by Innovate UK. Inspiring Innovation Datasheet >>
For further information, eligibility requirements and programme booking call: 02476 236406 or email: TGoodwin@cad.coventry.ac.uk quoting Inspiring Innovation in the subject line.