Is your company facing challenges around tooling costs and lead times, quality issues in New Product Introduction (NPI) on the shop floor, bottlenecks on internal engineering teams, uncompetitive costs from the UK manufacturing base, design for manufacturing challenges in materials and processes and supply chain issues? Then we’d like to invite you along to our FREE event.
Date: Monday 24th April; 9am-4pm
Duration: One day
Venue: The Manufacturing Technology Centre, Ansty Park, Coventry, CV7 9JU
On the day, you’ll have the opportunity to:
• Take advantage of a one-to-one session with one of the MTC’s experienced manufacturing practitioners to discuss how we can help you
• Arrange a free follow up assessment or line walk of your production facility. Let a fresh pair of eyes help identify & agree key issues and opportunities for continuous, sustainable process improvement in your new product introduction design & manufacturing processes
• Use of latest technologies in New Product Introduction – Intelligent Automation, Industry 4.0 tools and techniques, Technology Strategy and Roadmap, Advanced Tooling and Fixturing.
Our Manufacturing Operational Efficiency team can offer direct and practical support to your supply chain (SMEs) who want to:
• Improve manufacturing Operational Efficiency (Quality, Cost & Delivery)
• Find out how to access Government grant-match funding via our ‘SME Reach’ supply chain programme
• Supplier Development Program
You will also have the opportunity to learn more about the support you can access through the MTC, get an introduction to our ‘Productivity Club’ and take a tour of our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility and virtual reality suite.