Entries for the Federation of Small Businesses (FSB) Experts in Business Awards 2017 for firms based in Coventry, Warwickshire & Solihull are now open! This is an opportunity for you to shout about your successes. The awards are open to businesses of all stages - from new start-ups to established firms. Entering the awards couldn't be easier - download a simple application form which asks for information about your business - a subject you will know like the back of your hand!
Winning an FSB Expert in Business Award says a huge amount about you and your business. It's a great way to showcase your achievements and celebrate the work you do. The accolade allows your business to stand out from the crowd and makes your marketing budget stretch a whole lot further, here's how:
- Enhancing your reputation
- Motivating your staff
- Provides you with the recognition your business deserves
- Raises your business and personal profile
- Winning new business and growing profitability
- Strengthening relationships with customers and clients
- Builds awareness and trust across your marketplace
- Defines quality and performance standards
- Helps differentiate you from your competitors
The deadline for the awards is 21st June 2017 and the best three applicants will be invited to the prestigious awards ceremony on Friday 14th July 2017 at 12pm at Warwick University.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to all businesses based in Warwickshire, Coventry and Solihull.
- For the purpose of these awards a small business is a sole trader or a private partnership/limited company with less than 250 employees.
- The candidate entrepreneur must be a current equity shareholder in the company and either have been involved in its start-up or be able to show that their personal involvement since acquiring an equity share has contributed to demonstrable growth and evolution in the business.
- There are no limitations in regard to the age of the business.
- The comments made on your application form should be accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- The Judges' panel will be made up of 3 representatives from the FSB Regional Committee.
- The Judges' decision is final
- Entrants must be available for consultation with the judges should the need arise
- By entering the awards you agree to partake in publicity for the awards
- Supporting marketing material is welcome