Recruiter: Coventry City Council
Location: Friargate, Coventry City Centre
Salary: £25k - £31k per annum
Closing Date for Applications: 28th January 2019
An opportunity has arisen for 2 enthusiastic and motivated individuals to support the delivery of Coventry City Council’s highly successful Economic Development Programmes. The Economic Development Service manages contracts totalling in excess of £150m and will support significant investment, business support and job creation in Coventry & Warwickshire. We are looking for applicants that have experience of project development, partnership working, financial management and performance management within a regeneration or economic development field. Candidates with similar experience in other sectors with transferable skills will also be considered. The role is initially fixed tern for two years, although the successful candidate may have opportunities to work on other programmes or bid for new funding to develop this role beyond this time. This post is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund. If you would like to discuss this opportunity please call either: Liz Kantor on 07908 759 046 or Lucy McGovern on 024 7683 3783
Previous applicants need not apply
- 11th & 12th February 2019
- In return, we can offer you an excellent pension scheme, flexible working, 'MyCar' scheme, interest-free loans on annual travel cards, discounts at a number of city centre restaurants, shops and other establishments.
- Equalities Statement
- Coventry City Council is committed to delivering the best possible services and improving the quality of life for Coventry people. In order to do this effectively we aim to have a workforce that represents the diverse communities we serve, embracing and utilising the broad range of skills, experiences and perspectives this brings.
- We are committed to making our recruitment practices as inclusive as possible for all. This includes making adjustments or changes for people who have a disability or long-term health condition
- This Authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- This post is covered by the Code of Practice on the English language fluency for public sector workers.
- Please note we will communicate any interview arrangements with you via email, so please check your email and WMJobs account on a regular basis after submitting your application.
- This vacancy and advert will be closed as soon as sufficient applications are received. Therefore, it is strongly advised that you complete and return your application as soon as possible.
When recruiting we review candidates against our Behaviour Framework . To find out more information about the Behaviour Framework please click here.