CWRT Business Administrator
- This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a team that provides commercial, start-up and personal loans across Coventry and Warwickshire, as well as a unique tailored business support programme aimed at individuals and creative businesses in Warwickshire.
- We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced administrator to join our loans and business support team. The post holder will provide administrative and project support as required, including organising workshops, mentoring sessions, training events, marketing and social media etc. Daily, you will also be required to provide excellent customer service over the telephone, dealing with all incoming calls.
Key Role & Responsibilities:
The Business Administrator will support the day to day operations of the company by assisting in:
- Handling of incoming and general enquiries
- Performing an extensive array of administrative tasks (photocopying, sending emails, filing, message-taking, sorting & distributing post, etc)
- Maintaining manual and computerised systems including inputting data, keeping records, statistics, updating databases, confidential and general filing systems as directed
- Assisting with quality control, evaluation and project claims
- Preparing of marketing materials, outreach activities and attending showcasing events
- Updating the web site and managing social media interfaces
- Taking part in meetings, supervision, training as requested by the manager
- Undertaking any other reasonable duties requested by Officers and Managers
The above is a summary of the main duties and responsibilities of the post. The tasks involved within each responsibility area have not been detailed.
The Business Administrator will:
- Be ready for any other administrative tasks that are required
- Develop an understanding of all CWRT’s policies and procedures (including Money Laundering, Health and Safety, and Treating Customers Fairly), complying with their contents and raising concerns in a timely manner
- Be aware of confidential issues
- Contribute to the overall ethos, work & aims of CWRT
- You will be experienced in the use of Word, Excel and Outlook, and have excellent communication skills. You will have the ability to delegate tasks to ensure timely and accurate delivery of the service and the ability to support others in their professional development. Attention to detail, the ability to prioritise your own workload effectively and work unsupervised is also essential. You must have a good understanding of confidentiality and data protection. Financial knowledge and experience would be an advantage.
Job Type & Salary:
- This post is a full-time, permanent position within a small and friendly team based at The Enterprise Centre, Coventry University Technology Park, Coventry.
- Salary dependant on experience at £16,000.00 to £18,000.00 per annum.
Hours of Work:
- 37.5 hours per week to be worked as follows: Monday to Friday – 9.00am to 5.00pm (less ½ hour lunch break each day)
- 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- Reports to the Project Manager and indirectly at times to other Managers
- To be held the 1st week of September 2018 at our Coventry Office: The Enterprise Centre, Coventry University Technology Park, Puma Way, Coventry, CV1 2TX.
- If you are shortlisted to attend an interview, you will be sent an email with all the details you need. If you are not shortlisted to attend an interview, you will not be contacted.
- Please note that we reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we have an overwhelming response.
This post is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).