CWRT (Coventry & Warwickshire Reinvestment Trust) are looking to hire a new Credit Assistant to join their growing team in Coventry!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 to £22,000.00/annum
- The purpose of this role is to handle our debt collection up to a Formal Demand, assist with the accounts and be CWRT’s lead personal loan officer also supporting the Loan’s team.
Key Role and Responsibilities:
- Liaising with customers who have missed payments, cancelled or want to set up their Direct Debit and wish to change their payment date/amount.
- Chasing aged debt and if necessary, send notice of failed payments to customers up to formal demand.
- Arranging and organising payment plans.
- Posting of all cash receipts.
- Maintenance of data for all Customers.
- Setting up new customers and checking credit limits.
- Assess personal loan applications for viability and affordability in line with our lending policy.
- Conduct meetings with personal loan customers to discuss their loan and sign loan documents.
- Quality control of all loan applications – Audit all loan applications to make sure they fit within industry standard.
- Member of the Lending Group.
- Oversight of financial data, management, and reporting systems.
- Support Fund reporting.
- Help with the Loan Support Service.
- Support Credit control reporting.
- Support Marketing activities (i.e website updates, case studies, marketing material creation etc).
- Undertake other duties as required, cross train on other areas of the business.
- Comply with all CWRT’s policies and procedures including Money Laundering, Health and Safety, Equalities and Diversity, Treating Customers Fairly, and Data Protection requirements.
- Undertake duties required by legislation, regulatory bodies, and contracting partners.
Job Type / Category
- Contact: Full Time - Permanent
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday - 9am - 5pm
- £20,000 - £22,000
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- We are looking for a committed individual who is organised, hardworking and able to deal with different stakeholders.
- Other skills we are looking for are:
- Credit/Finance experience, though not a necessity.
- Uses initiative to achieve results.
- Strong team player.
- Self-awareness with confidence to work independently and take responsibility for own development.
- Quick on your feet.
- Has strong attention to detail.
- Strong numeracy skills
- Excellent with Microsoft Office applications - especially Excel and SharePoint.
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to make the role their own, within an organisation that champions innovative ideas and is receptive to changes.
- We are keen to give accredited training where applicable and encourage individuals to grow and develop into other areas of the business.
- Deadline to apply is the 8th February 2019 with interviews being held week commencing the 11th February 2019
How to Apply:
Click the following link to apply for this role: https://www.indeedjobs.com/cwrt/jobs/9f651d961a404f700740