The Queen's Award for Enterprise - The most prestigious awards for UK businesses.
Benefits of Winning a Queen's Award:
- Global recognition that your company is outstanding in its field
- Boost staff morale
- Increase sales
- Increase exports
- Potential opportunities to work with government on the development and testing of policies and initiatives
- Buckingham Palace Reception
- 73% of winners in the International Trade category directly attributed increased sales to winning a Queen’s Award (research of International Trade winners between 2012—2015 conducted by the University of Strathclyde)
How to Apply
- Almost all UK businesses (including non profit) can apply.
- The application process is free
- All applications must be made online.
- You may apply for more than one category
- The application process for the 2019 Queen’s Awards for Enterprise closes at midday on Wednesday 12th September 2018
- All entry forms, eligibility criteria and information on how to apply is available at https://goo.gl/L4LhJp
The Queen’s Awards for Enterprise recognise and encourage the outstanding achievements of UK businesses in the fields of:
- International Trade;
- Sustainable Development; and,
- Promoting Opportunity (through social mobility).
The UK is full of exciting and innovative businesses and the Queen’s Awards for Enterprise is a great way of celebrating their success.
Whether a small business with a great innovative product or service, or a larger company running an impressive social mobility programme, this award is a prestigious way to recognise your contribution to enterprise.
The Queen’s Awards for Enterprise are open to applications from almost all businesses of all sizes throughout the UK in every sector.
Contact The Organisers:
- Email: Queensawards@beis.go.uk
- Tel: 02072 156 880
- Website: www.gov.uk/queens-awards-for-enterprise
- Twitter: @TheQueensAwards